Kitchen Remodeling is a great investment in your
home, and will be enjoyed every day. By remodeling your kitchen you
can add value to your home, and at the same time save money with
energy efficient kitchen appliances, or by replacing your drafty
kitchen windows. When it comes to kitchen remodeling, you have many
decisions to make. DMC is here to assist you with your kitchen
Kitchen remodeling is very broad and consists of
many smaller areas. Maybe you'd like to improve your current kitchen,
or perhaps you'll want a complete kitchen remodeling. The areas of a
kitchen remodel are:
- Kitchen Appliances - Ovens, stoves, cook tops, refrigerators,
dishwashers, range, microwaves, hoods, and exhaust fans.
- Kitchen Cabinets - Wood cabinets in oak, maple, cherry, hickory,
pine, birch, metal and plastic. cabinet refacing, and kitchen
storage items and kitchen islands.
- Kitchen Countertops - stone, marble, quartz, granite, solid
surface, wood, metal, and Formica countertops.
- Kitchen Flooring - Hardwood flooring, cork, bamboo, laminate,
linoleum flooring. Installation, repair and refinishing your
- Kitchen Lighting - Light controls, chandeliers, fixtures, lamps,
fluorescent lights, recessed and spot lighting.
- Kitchen Sinks and Fixtures - Kitchen faucets, stainless steel,
brass, plastic and glass handles.
- Kitchen Windows - Skylight windows, double hung and single hung
windows, casement and garden windows for growing herbs and